The triathlon training blog of Phil Barnes

Yet another distraction

As if Work, Triathlon Training and Blogging weren't enough - I've got a new distraction: my Racing Frog.

http://www.racingfrogz.org

I can't even remember how or why I got to this place, but for some reason, I signed up for a racing frog. My guy's name is Ron Frogemy.

Well, he sucked big time for his first couple of races-- but last night he won! and he qualified for this weeks Super Frog Race!




I still need to figure out the proper food combination. I managed to get my energy level from minus 320 to positive 60 (out of a max of 360) - I'm having a hard time not Googling the right combination! I was also saving up for a home gym, to boost his contentment score, but I folded and bought him the scooter and computer today.

Yes, I think I've flipped my lid!