Cyclocross Rigaud
I've come to the conclusion that I like Cyclocross Riding. Clyclocross racing on the other hand: OMFG! Fun times at Rigaud.
DFL again. 2 for 2 in that department, but at least I finished! 57:12, 1 Lap down. 5 laps total I think... maybe 4, I don't know, it was all a blur.
 |
| Yes, there was sausage (weiners) and even beer - but no "handups" :-( |
|
 |
| Le parcours - tricky, very tricky, very very tricky. |
|
|
 |
| Team TurboCrank, before the race, a little muddy from a few practice loops at "easy" pace. |
 |
| Okay, starting to feel it. |
 |
| Dag nabbit - stairs at the bottom of a hill. |
 |
| Looks easy in this picture. |
 |
| Dag nabbit, stairs again. |
 |
| My best Jens Voigt imitation. |
 |
| Almost there. |
 |
| Done |
Photos courtesy of PS999 (
click for the full Flickr Set), JKNotzke (
click for the full SmugMug Set) and CC Rossi (
click for the Flickr Set).