Impromptu Time Trial
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
The swimming lanes were quiet today. Time for an impromptu Time Trial. I did pretty good. I was happy with my time, given that I have just been swimming casually once a week.I split 500m at 8:59, and finished 1000m at 18:23, around 1:50/100 meter pace.
Bilateral breathing lasted until 400 meters, and flip turns lasted until 750. Form was shot at about 200 meters.
A comparison of recent timed pool swims:
| Date | Distance | Time | Pace/100m |
|---|---|---|---|
| 05/05/2007 | 1000 | 0:17:25 | 1:44 |
| 26/02/2007 | 1000 | 0:18:03 | 1:48 |
| 21/06/2007 | 1500 | 0:27:32 | 1:50 |
| 11/03/2008 | 1000 | 0:18:23 | 1:50 |
| 15/01/2007 | 1000 | 0:18:41 | 1:52 |
| 12/03/2007 | 1000 | 0:18:40 | 1:52 |
| 24/09/2007 | 1000 | 0:18:45 | 1:52 |
| 10/09/2007 | 900 | 0:17:50 | 1:58 |
| 13/08/2007 | 1000 | 0:20:26 | 2:02 |
| 08/08/2007 | 1000 | 0:20:34 | 2:03 |