The triathlon training blog of Phil Barnes

Nat Cap Tri Pics


Exiting the swim heading towards T1, wetsuit half-off.


Three shots of "on-the-bike" - I'm fairly happy with the Aero look (front view of it).


Leaving T2 - I like that 'run out' pic - I've just finished stuffing my face with a jam sandwich!



If you look carefully at the running pictures, you'll see I'm holding a little green cloth. I grabbed it on the way out in the morning, just so I would have something to wipe my forehead with. It is actually one of the cloths we used to bathe the kids with when they were babies. While I was running, I would squeeze it, and reflect on how many bums were cleaned with it, how many nose bleeds, it was kind of nice to have it with me. I'm going to use it for all my races from now on.