The triathlon training blog of Phil Barnes

2 Great Days of Training

I've got 2 great days of training ahead of me. Tonight, I have my Thursday night Duathlon training group, and tomorrow something new.

Tomorrow, I will be waking up at the crack of dawn, to join several other crazy-types for a 6AM open water swim in Meech Lake... keep in mind, this lake was frozen solid 2 months ago! ...and it hasn't been that warm lately!

But I will get to try out a wetsuit from Nineteen Triathlon.

Make sure you get to bed early tonight, tomorrow morning is the Cycle Logik Outdoor Wetsuit Demo!

WHEN: Friday, June 3rd at 6AM

WHERE: Meech Lake, Blanchet Beach (where you'll be spending every Friday morning for the summer season, mais oui!)

WHY: Get the real skinny on the mysterious and crucial wetsuit fit! Jen, Marisa & Ian will help you find the suit that fits. We invite you to set your alarm, get up early and come down to try one of the many demo Nineteen suits that will be on-site.

WHY #2: Meech Lake is GORGEOUS at this hour; swim in safety with 60 of your fellow locals

We will have insect repellant and Body Glide on hand :)

See you at the beach!
Toute la gang chez Cycle Logik

Fine Purveyors of Nineteen, Orca & Desoto Wetsuits