Now what?
After the first club duathlon, I set myself a goal of sub-53. Low and behold - tonight, the planets aligned, and somehow I ran faster than I thought possible. So, now I'm sub 53, can I go sub 51!?!?| Split | First Du | Two Weeks Ago | Last Week | This Week |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1K Run | 0:04:27 | 0:04:15 | 0:04:04 | |
| 2K | 0:08:33 | 0:04:07 | 0:03:51 | 0:03:57 |
| T1 | 0:00:37 | 0:00:26 | 0:00:35 | 0:00:26 |
| 15K Bike | 0:26:59 | 0:26:52 | 0:26:39 | 0:26:25 |
| T2 | 0:00:29 | 0:00:18 | 0:00:26 | 0:00:26 |
| 1K Run | 0:04:12 | 0:04:06 | 0:03:50 | |
| 2K | 0:04:53 | 0:04:34 | 0:04:32 | |
| 3K | 0:04:44 | 0:04:48 | 0:04:40 | |
| 4K | 0:18:38 | 0:04:15 | 0:04:08 | 0:03:58 |
| Finish | 0:55:17 | 0:54:18 | 0:53:23 | 0:52:25 |