Last Year's Totals
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
| SWIM | BIKE | RUN | TOTAL | |
| Number of Workouts | 20 | 57 | 142 | 219 |
| Distance | 33,630 | 1,481 | 1,082 | 2596.63 |
| Avg Distance per workout | 1,681.50 | 25.98 | 7.62 | 11.86 |
Admittedly, an 'off' year, although I made some strides in the running department. I didn't log the duration of each workout, but at medium intensity, I'll give myself 40 minutes per avg. swim; an hour per avg bike, and 45 mins per run - for a total of 10,610 minutes of exercise.
177 hours for the year.
3.4 hours per week.
average of 30 minutes per day.
2007 started yesterday, and as much as I would have liked to have got a workout in... ...well, we'll just say that New Years Eve involved a tad too much vino.