The triathlon training blog of Phil Barnes

Long Live the Artist Formerly Known as P.Diddy

P. Diddy wants a new name! He's tired of his current name. Poor guy. I had a great laugh this morning reading the paper, they had a list of about 100 alternates for him. But by far the best was Puffaluffagus. I hope he takes this one!

What does this have to do with Triathlon training? Not much, other than there's a weak link to be made in sofar as last night, I did a mediocre spin session on the MagTrainer, and the greatest movie of Grade 8 was playing during my workout. This movie also happens to feature an artist, who was formerly known, as the artist formerly known as Prince. I'm not sure what his current name is now.

It's been a while since I heard this album. We actually own it on LP Vinyl. I think I'm going to try and download it from LimeWire for some retro tunes throughout today. Is it still bad, if you donwload MP3's even if you own the Vinyl version?

Oh, the spin session was at 109 Avg Heart rate for 45 minutes. I don't want to go too psycho before my race on Saturday, but I felt I needed to get some blood flow through my legs.