The triathlon training blog of Phil Barnes

Cyclocross Rigaud

I've come to the conclusion that I like Cyclocross Riding. Clyclocross racing on the other hand: OMFG! Fun times at Rigaud.

DFL again. 2 for 2 in that department, but at least I finished! 57:12, 1 Lap down. 5 laps total I think... maybe 4, I don't know, it was all a blur.

Yes, there was sausage (weiners) and even beer - but no "handups" :-(
Le parcours - tricky, very tricky, very very tricky.


Team TurboCrank, before the race, a little muddy from a few practice loops at "easy" pace.

Okay, starting to feel it.
Dag nabbit - stairs at the bottom of a hill.
Looks easy in this picture.
Dag nabbit, stairs again.

My best Jens Voigt imitation.
Almost there.
Done

Photos courtesy of PS999 (click for the full Flickr Set), JKNotzke (click for the full SmugMug Set) and CC Rossi (click for the Flickr Set).